This week, we’re taking a look back at the best posts on our blog that will help you improve your GMAT Quant score. Check out our top 5 GMAT Quant strategies below:
1) 3 Data Sufficiency Shortcuts for Quick Points
Check out 3 shortcuts to eliminate incorrect answers on Data Sufficiency questions so you can save time and get more points.
2) The 5 GMAT Math Formulas You Need to Know by Heart
Remember these 5 math formulas so you can quickly solve difficult questions on the GMAT.
3) GMAT Math Word Problems: When in Doubt, Draw it Out
Being able to visualize word problems will help you solve them more efficiently. We show you how to apply this strategy to two example problems in this blog post.
4) 2 Devious GMAT Math Traps and How to Avoid Them
Be aware of these two traps on the GMAT so you don’t lose easy points!
5) GMAT Math: Don’t Buy Into This Common Percent Trap
Find out how to tackle stacked percentages, a tricky trap used on the GMAT.